Looking for a contract packer?
Need a chemical formulation blended or manufactured?
Worried about small scale runs?
When you have a great product idea and don’t have manufacturing facilities to manufacture, fill, and / or blend a liquid state product, we can help you.
- Contract Manufacturing
- Blending & Formulation
- Liquid Filling (Including Aerosol Filling)
- Technical Services
- Crop Protection
- Home & Garden
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
How we can help
We assist manufacturers and Australian Brands, from large Australian household names to smaller boutique companies.
- Pack products (especially the smaller pack sizes) in either small or large volume runs
- Toll Manufacture using dedicated equipment to specific products and deal with high volumes or dangerous goods
- Give you an in-road into producing competitively priced house brands and specialty products
We can help you with many product ranges including all forms and pack sizes of liquids and aerosol cans. Markets include: Crop Protection, Home & Garden, Industrial, Automotive, Cleaning, and more.
One stop shop
You’ll find everything you need to get market-ready at our ‘one stop shop’. We can help you from start to finish with the contract manufacturing process. If you simply need a warehouse to store your product, we’re also here to assist.
Chem Pack Pty Ltd (‘Chem Pack’) is a contract formulation and packing company. It is a privately owned Australian family business established in 1993. We have grown our business significantly over the last 25 years.
We’ve spent years developing turnkey operations in formulations and manufacturing so it’s easy for you to deliver retail ready products into the marketplace.
To be a premier contract manufacture by achieving extraordinary results for our customers. We turn ideas into reality to create products and help you get them to customers in a range of markets.
We aim to build satisfying careers for our people, deliver results to our customers above the expected standards and return fair earnings on the value we deliver. We:
- Continually strive to improve relationships with both external and internal customers and suppliers
- Are trustworthy, forthright and conscientious in all of our business interactions
- Foster open communications, teamwork and cooperation
- Recognise the value of each customer, employee and supplier
- Aim to be recognised as a positive force within our community
- Maintain a safe and pleasant workplace while striving to continually improve quality and productivity
Chem Pack is headed up by Managing Director Robert Sushames and operates a along with a team of full-time and casual staff. Reliable and experienced casual staff are quickly available as needed.
This ensures customer demands can be met within reasonable lead times.
We have industrial chemists for onsite quality control analysis. They are also experienced in formulation development to help you improve existing products or develop new formulations.
Chem Pack fosters a “culture of excellence” by teaching ethics, values, beliefs, traditions, integrity, teamwork, passion and empowerment.
We embrace every individual within our network and aim for mutually beneficial relationships.
Licenses and Accreditation
- Storage and Handling of Dangerous Goods
- Poisons License for Schedule 7
- Australian Organic Certified Operation
- APVMA registrations (currently 59 active products)
- Dulux Group 2016 Supplier of the Year
Dangerous Goods: We regularly handle Dangerous Goods as listed under the Australian Code and have storage capacity for almost all DG Classes.
We’re located in Derrimut, Victoria, conveniently located near the Melbourne Western Ring Road. This provides fast and efficient access to road transport and access to the Port of Melbourne.
- Custom-built separate production centres and warehouse buildings
- Facilities constructed for the storage and handling of dangerous goods
- Substantial undercover facilities for loading transport vehicles
- Onsite handling of shipping containers
Reaction tanks, formulation tanks, heating equipment, shrink tunnel, suspension concentration plant, and high speed filling lines for 50mL up to 1,000L.
Chemlube is responsible for the packaging of both customer house brand products as well as our own Chemlube brand of Industrial Lubricants & Greases, Adhesive Sprays, Specialty Products and Automotive, Engineering, Textile & Fabrication Industry products. We also manufacture high grade, High Temperature Silicone Grease used in a variety of industries.
Citro Clean is a multipurpose cleaning product that enjoys a loyal customer following. It is a very effective cleaner, stain remover, mould killer and deodoriser as well as being a commercial grade surface disinfectant that has a strong following within the commercial sector.
Sustainability & Environment
We’re committed to the health and safety of employees, customers, the public, and the environment. You can expect us to continually:
- Find innovative ways to reduce waste, recycle, and minimize our impact on the environment
- Educate and train our workforce to meet or exceed environmental regulations
- Provide safe working conditions
When you develop your product with Chem Pack, you can take pride in helping - rather than harming Australia’s unique environment and natural resources.
Reuse and recycle
We believe in reusing and recycling. Minimising our energy needs and being sustainable in the energy we use.
That’s why we’ve structured our operations to be sustainable in power - and waste.
We’ve installed over 1000 solar panels across the roof line to harness the power of renewable solar energy. This 320 kilowatt system helps us operate efficiently while significantly reducing our environmental footprint.
We’ve created a responsible manufacturing cycle so we’re responsible for everything right through to our own waste. You can be assured we will act responsibly on your behalf.
Why Chem Pack?
- Professional service with an approachable attitude
- Flexible: no minimum run
- 100% Australian family business with 25+ years experience
- Flexible packages: Single or multiple services as per your needs
- Fast turnaround
- Quality systems and processes
Call us to discuss your requirements and get a quote.