100% Australian family business with 25+ years experience
Environmentally conscious, sustainable set up and practices
Crop Protection chemicals are crucial in land management and the production of food and fiber products. We can help you produce chemical formulations to effectively protect plants from damage by weeds, disease, insects and other pests.
Agricultural formulation services
Whether you need products developed from scratch through to distribution, or one aspect of the process, we can help you.
- Chemical formulation development
- Product testing
- Regulatory and compliance
- Product imaging
- Guidance and advice
- Liquid Filling (Including Aerosol Filling)
Crop protection products we produce
- Pesticides, including:
- Adjuvants and Wetting Agents
We’ll grow with you: we can accommodate sample sizes from 50mL and no minimum run - right up to volumes of 1,000L and large, repeat orders.
Quality assurance: expect premium product created by chemists who undertake strict onsite quality control analysis employing the latest technology.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
In Australia, manufacturers and imports of hazardous chemicals must prepare SDS according to the model Code of Practice for the Preparation of Safety Data Sheets for Hazardous Chemicals.
We’ll ensure your data sheets include critical information about hazardous chemicals such as:
- the chemical’s identity and ingredients
- health and physical hazards
- safe handling and storage procedures
- emergency procedures
- disposal considerations
Licences and permits:
- Storage and Handling of Dangerous Goods
- Poisons License for Schedule 7
We have ongoing water treatment systems onsite.
Harnessing natural energy
We’ve set up a sustainable power supply with over 600 panels installed on our factories, producing a 200 kilowatt system.
When you develop your product with Chem Pack, you can take pride in helping - rather than harming Australia’s unique environment and natural resources.
- Melbourne: Metro and regional areas
- Sydney: Metro and regional areas
- Adelaide: Metro and regional areas
- Perth: Metro and regional areas
- Queensland: Metro and regional areas
- New Zealand
- Other countries (ask us)
Agricultural chemical formulations service
- Flexible runs with volumes from 50mL up to 1,000L
- Advice and help to meet regulatory requirements
- Access Australia-wide market or international market
Working with Chem Pack over the last 2 years in developing my new range of fertiliser products has been made simple with James and David. We scaled up from small scale to commercial volume production with a number of products - each providing their own issues (which the team at Chem Pack found solutions to overcome with ease. Even investing in new equipment to ensure no future issues with production.)
I would recommend the team at Chem Pack to assist you with your own new product development without hesitation.
- Director, RD
Call us to discuss your requirements and get a quote.